- In-class Courses
- Online Courses
- Corporate Training
- Partnership Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Pre-University Courses
- Specialized Learning
- Request Information
- Extended Learning Home
- Contact Us
1. Online - You can pay with your credit card* or we can invoice** your company using our secure online registration form.
2. By Phone - 519-888-4002 - Call us Monday-Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (EST). [Credit card only.]
3. By Mail - Complete the registration form and mail it with your cheque payable to University of Waterloo. Mailing address: Professional Development, Centre for Extended Learning, University of Waterloo, 200 University Ave. W., Waterloo, ON, N2L 3G1.
4. In Person - Drop by the Centre for Extended Learning at 335 Gage Avenue, Kitchener (between Westmount Road & Belmont Avenue), Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. We accept cash, cheque, debit, or credit card*.
Note: Course prices are subject to HST (HST Registration Number R119260685).
* We accept American Express, MasterCard or Visa.
** A credit check will be conducted if you choose to be invoiced.
In-class Courses - Please register at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the course. Or get an Early Bird Discount by registering one month before the course begins.
Online Courses - Please register at least 2 days prior to the start date.
Our in-class courses offer an early bird discount and a corporate rate for the general public. We also offer special discounts to University of Waterloo Alumni and senior citizens. Please view our Fee Discounts page to see what you qualify for.
If you cannot attend a course, please let the Professional Development Office know (in writing) as soon as you can. Depending on the course you've enrolled in and when you withdraw, you may qualify for a full refund. Please review our Refund and Withdrawal Policy for more details.
Your official receipt will be sent electronically. Under the provisions of the Income Tax Act, tuition fees paid for professional/personal development courses are not tax deductible.
The Centre for Extended Learning reserves the right to: limit registration in any course; make changes to any printed or online information about programs, instructors, or course information; cancel courses for which enrolment does not reach the required minimum, or for other unavoidable factors. You will be notified by telephone or email, and a full refund will be issued if a course is cancelled.
Last updated by Webmaster on April 25, 2012